We have trained representatives to
help you with your needs.
Contact us now
or call us at (714) 638-7444
Global Collision Center opened its doors on April 1st, 2012. Founders Ray Neveau, owner of Class Auto Center and co-owner of Spectrum Collision, and Erik Sumen, his longtime general manager, bring their combined 60+ years of collision repair expertise to their new location in Garden Grove. The “Fix it Right – the First Time!” philosophy that set them apart at Class Auto Center in Long Beach, and Spectrum Collision in Irvine, has undoubtedly raised the bar for collision repair centers all over Southern California.
- Our knowledgeable team of Managers, Estimators, Technicians and Senior Staff are here to provide excellent customer service and superior performance.
- Global Collision Center’s facility on the corner of Trask Ave and the 22 Freeway houses state-of-the-art equipment and our factory-trained technicians.
- Location & Hours: Get directions to our facility!
- Global Collision Center is involved with several local charities and is always looking for new ways to give back to the community.
- We provide unmatched collision repair and customer care in Orange County. Our testimonials speak for themselves.